Killer Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Not only is this pudding made with healthy-fat avocados, it's also dairy-free and uses natural sweeteners.
Most importantly, it is absolutely delicious (just try it, you’ll be addicted).
1 can full fat coconut milk
1/3 cup pure maple syrup (we use Hutchinson’s Organic Nova Scotia Maple Syrup)
1 teaspoon of instant coffee (brings out the chocolate flavour)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup coco power
2 ripe avocados
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Mix one can of full fat coconut milk with 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup in a small pot.
- Add one teaspoon of instant coffee and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and add 1/3 cup of cocoa power and a teaspoon of vanilla.
- Whisk together until cocoa powder is mixed in.
- Add mixture to a blender along with two ripe avocados, a teaspoon of cinnamon and a dash of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Blend for 1 minute and pour into serving bowls (make sure to lick the spatula).
- Refrigerate for at least an hour and enjoy!
Bonus! If you have an ice cream maker, you can pour the mixture into the churner and turn the pudding into refreshing chocolate ice cream. Yum!